F100 Version 2 for PC
F100 2 is now available. The new features in this release are:
- Supports new F160 generator
- Display total and remaining time while running
- Display current frequency for both channels while running
- Display duty for both channels while running
- Added "program", "backfreq" and "vbackfreq" commands to let the user select the channel being programmed. This allows one to run sweeps, converges, etc on the slower speed channel b gating the higher speed channel a acting as a carrier. This is compatible with all our current and past generator models.
- Added "wave" command to program sine or square wave output on F160 generators
- Added "offset" command to program offset on F160 generators
- Added "repeat" command to run loops a predefined number of times
- The program line currently executing is now highlighted when running a program
- Improved help system with hyperlinks and better formatting
You can download F100 2 by clicking the link bellow. Save the file install.exe and then execute it to install F100 on your computer.
If you have difficulties installing the file above, try this self extracting archive. It is less than 1MB and can be copied to a laptop using a single diskette:
Copyright © 2004 AtelierRobin. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective companies or mark.